It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions on current and 101 key KB's
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:57 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Ok well reading around i see you are making a 101-102 forgot which :P kb. I really hate the short kb's ... i like my numbers and meh arrows.. anyways ... is it near to being released? Im redoign my whoel comp and i would like to buy a full sized KB from ya. and a few ques. about those and the short ones. Do the KB's come with a anti-slip on the steel or will we have to place them ourselves, price range of a full keyboard, ability to specialize buttons.. ( like binding keys to do stuff... open appz, games, ect..., or anything else? I really like the look you guys have and i HATE blue..... i love the multi colors your offer. not limited to .... blue.....and blue..... Heh, well thanks, and i know this is in alot of diff topics, but theres some stuff not asked, and its simple this way :P

Post subject: Re: Questions on current and 101 key KB's
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:12 pm 

[ Do the KB's come with a anti-slip on the steel or will we have to place them ourselves]

When I got mine it wobbled and i FREAKED. But its Diamond plate which has little bumps on it, just move it over a bit, take on and off, they always go back on.

I just tried to remap the physical layout to Dvorak and broke 2 keys. Deck fixed it, for free and remapped it for me. Out and back, 1 week and i live in Texas.

NE problem you have, they will resolve.
Hope u like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:58 pm 
 YIM  Profile

well i haevnt bought it :P im waiting for a full keyboard... i like all my keys and i like the Bulk :P and if im paying 100+ fora keyboard i dont care if its more im getting a full one :P well thanks for the info i think i will get the Red Full kb with black plating which is smooth and just get some adhesive rubber mounts and apply to all 4 corners.. i hate when Kbs move when your in a game killing some one or doing something :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:08 pm 

cool, This company'S customer service really rocks so if you have a problem they will do whatever it takes to satisfy their customers; and they make really great products. I really cant say it enuff. This board will not slide like others.
Personal preference but I don't need a full size board. As soon as I saw the Fire board I knew I had to have 1. or 2.
Enjoy and come back.

news link; ur'll be interested in this.
http://www.againsttcpa.com/what-is-tcpa.html

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]