It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Scroll lock
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:02 am 

I noticed this question was asked and the topic was locked with 0 replies, which I find quite odd.

Is there a FN key combination to perform a "scroll lock" on the 82 key keyboard?

I run a program that allows me to switch desktops by using scroll lock when I'm in a full screen app so I don't accidently keep moving over to the other screen, like when playing a FPS.

The only hotkey it offers is scroll lock, so while I'm doubting there is one, I would like it to be confirmed.

Also, if anyone knows of a program that can simulate such a keystroke having it bound to anohter key, that would be great, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:31 pm 

Hi dem0n,

Deckguy Adam just replied in a thread here that it will be top on their list of changes if/when they revise the 82-key keyboard. For your purposes, I think a software key remap will do the trick. What OS are you using?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:26 am 

Sorry it took so long for me to respond.

Yes, that would be great. I've been looking for something but unable to find anything.

I'm running Vista 32 bit.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]