It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Does Keyboard work on USB2.0 ?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:29 pm 

Ok, I was doing some research, and I guess I got the inspiration from geek.com, but, now that I have found the Deck website, I want to purchase this Keyboard, but I live in Canada, they don't sell it here, and there are no distributors here either...so, I know someone that will buy it for me at an American Address...now, my issue is, does the Keyboard work on USB 2.0? and also does the keyboard have any issues with voltage being Canada and all, I know our dollar is weak, but is our power weak too, are there any concerns I should have hooking it up to my Intel Powered Window Driven peripherally Decked computer?
Another question...>>> Do you have The Combo...>> with Mouse?, do you plan on developing a " Cordless " vs. ...rechargeable of course, maybe lith ion batt. who knows....but just curious about future for boards, should I wait?
Patiently waiting.... :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

Hi there,
www.thinkgeek.com and www.pcperformance.com both sell our products internationally. USB 2.0 should not be a problem, nor should the power in Canada. There are no plans for a wireless keyboard due to the amount of power that it requires. Oh, and sorry, we do not offer any type of mouses, er, mice, at this time........Deck Girl Amy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]