It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Quick question about key depression
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:59 am 

I was curious what the max number of keys pressed at the same time is? I run in to the problem a lot of pressing to many keys and my keyboard making my computer complain about it.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:12 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Hi Mojo,

With the Deck 82, you can press a maximum of 6 keys at the same time + all the modifier keys (alt's and shift's). This is because that is the limit of the USB spec and is the same for any other USB keyboard on the market.

With the Deck 105, if you chose to go with the PS2 interface, theoretically you could press all the keys at the same time if you like. The PS2 spec allows for more keys to be pressed simultaneously. Also, if you choose the USB interface you would get the same number as the Deck 82 - 6 keys + modifier keys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:30 am 

Thanks, I get a lot of beeps on my current keyboard if i press more than 4 keys at the same time on PS2. The most I ever really press is 5 keys at the same time to accomplish some task.

Thanks for your reply, I was unaware of the limit of the USB setup vs the PS/2.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]