It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Deck 82 Key. I need to access the numeric keys
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:51 pm 

I have the Deck 82 keyboard. I have come across a problem that I didn't consider when I bought this keyboard. I have a trainer to a game. Problem is I have to press the numeric keys that I don't have with the 82 key. Now I wish I would have bought the Deck full size. I don't suppose there is a way to have the numeric keys transfered to the normal number keys on this keyboard?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:44 pm 

The easiest option would probably be to just get a separate number pad. There are a lot of them floating around; even Deck still has a few of their 21-key boards available over here. Alternatively, if you don't use some of the keys on your keyboard right now, you could change them to number pad keys, using a registry edit that seems to keep getting mentioned on these forums. But that will probably only work if you just need one or two keys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:45 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Hi Mike89,

As pyrthas said, the best method would be to get a separate number pad or use the registry edit to remap the keys on your current Deck. There are also probably some third party software applications that will help you with this but I am not familiar with any in particular - you may want to Google for something like this as well.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]