It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Backspace Key Question
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:15 am 

I was trying to find some very technical specs for the 82 key keyboard compared to the normal 105 key "Legend" ,but was unable to find out the information I was interested in finding.

Basically, I just want to know if the "Backspace" key on the 105 key keyboard is the same size as the "Backspace" key on the 82 key keyboard.

If anyone can find some technical info on the site that can answer this question or if someone has a 82 key keyboard and can compare their backspace key with the backspace key of a larger normal keyboard I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Last edited by MereAlias on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:07 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

The backspace key on the Legend is much larger than the backspace on the 82 key Deck. Actually the backspace on the Legend is bigger than any other key on the 82 key Deck besides the space bar. If you are looking to find out what size the 82 key backspace is in comparison with a normal 105 key keyboard I would have to say it is close to the size of a Tab/Ctrl/Alt/Backslash key. Hope that helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:20 am 

Sure. I will probably go with the 82 key either way because I want a more compact (portable) keyboard. Thanks for the info.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]