It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:20 pm 

Weesa wrote:
You mention a group of consumers who have such a tight budget that they can't afford a $100 keyboard after buying other hardware. Sounds to me you live in a FPS world. :) From years and years of gaming I will say that the MMORPG world and the FPS world are in 2 entirely different universes when considering consumer base. FPS players tend to be in the younger and not as financially secure bracket while the average of MMORPG players are made up of an older, more financially stable group. Not saying that younger players don't play MMORPG's and vice versa but on the average that's about how it works out imo. I think it has alot to do with most FPS servers being free to play on where most MMORPGs charge a monthly fee.

So also included is a HUGE gamer base who already have the "uber" systems, play MMORPGs and can afford to buy a high end keyboard. If you're a MMORPG player, you'll know that the keyboard is just as, if not more, important than the mouse. And although I don't see this being a MAIN target consumer, you are also neglecting to mention the average joe (but cool) home user who will want to have something they can use in the dark so that the family/roommate/significant other isn't disturbed. Maybe not alot of room for a full sized keyboard etc...

I have no idea why one would not consider using this in a home application other than not having a number pad which we have been assured will be released eventually. So I see no reason why , if you bought 2 of these, only one would see any action.

May I also point out, that I have only seen 3 LED lit keyboard models where the claim was made that each key was lit up seperately. One was an import from Taiwan. It uses flat transluscent keys which means that it has those crappy rubber pieces that wear out easily, the letters were able to rub off, the larger keys still only had one LED, the light overall was uneven, and some of the keys were in really odd places.

The other also uses the crappy flat transluscent keys with uneven lighting. The larger keys also only have one light. And this model also had keys in places that would cause an FPSer to die a million deaths.

Both models come with numberpads that don't light up unless your cell phone rings. Ummm who cares? Put your phone on vibrate if you have headphones on. Talk about novelty. The ONLY thing these 2 keyboards had that I was interested in is the on/off button for the lights.

The last was the Deck which, imo, corrected all of the previous problems by making the keys opaque while only the characters are transluscent making for even lighting. The letters won't rub off because of this feature. The space bar has 2 lights on either end. Some keys were repositioned in a way where I thought, "Wow. Why didn't someone think of this before?"

LED was a really important factor for me when searching for a keyboard. Not for the novelty factor, although, lets face it, these Decks do look VERY cool, but because I like to game late at night with the lights off after hubby has gone to bed. As I stated in a previous post, I have already owned quite a few light up keyboards. All of which were this Electro-Luminescent technololgy that doesn't seem to last more than 6 months of continued use or the string LED models that just don't provide light where you want it. These 2 are most likely the models you are seeing on the discount clearing shelves while consumers search fantically to find a better lit, more durable, and longer lasting replacement. And how many lit keyboards do you know of where the co. claims the keyboard is sink/dishwaher safe?? (Instructions in another post. Dont attempt to do this without readin' it.) If you have kids or drinks anywhere around your keyboard, believe me, this is a HUGE plus.

Now let's talk about durability. I read a review where the guy threw this thing down the stairs multiple times and it still worked perfectly. At the most, my Deck will see a short drop from the desk to the floor once a year. If it can stand a flight of stairs, I'm pretty sure it will be able to withstand the hazard that is my computer desk. Add that to the fact that these keyboards come from a company that outfits squad cars etc, I feel pretty confident about buying one.

So you can see, I did quite a bit of research before landing on the Deck site and placing my order. (And yes, I did crumble and order one instead of waiting for the 101 key)

However, after all of that, if you plan on replacing it every year just because you build a new system, then maybe Deck ISN'T for you and you should buy disposable keyboards. Cuz' hey, it's gonna be gone in a year anyhow. But if you're hungry for something that will last, like I am, then I'm sure you should just stop posting and order one :)

Lisa

P.S. If you don't carry over parts once a year, how do you have your keyboards for 2+ years? :wink:

(edited for grammar/spelling)

I did a lot of research too, and i could not find a board to beat this one. i really like to compact design, although it may alienate some users. this purchase has inspired me to start modding my case, i want everything to glow in the dark now! The customer service i received from Deck was awesome.
Enjoy, i dont think you will be disappointed.
Walko

Post subject: Keyboard tip
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:32 pm 

All,

Don't throw those $20 keyboards away when they gunk up! If your keys stick and your keyboard just gets plain filthy, take it apart, and take the keypad and the shell only and put them in the dish washer with the keys facing down toward the jets. PULL IT OUT BEFORE THE DRYING CYCLE, and let it air dry for a couple days. Put it back to gether, and BAM! Brand new keyboard.

Post subject: The Oom Factor
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:40 pm 

Kristina,

I do consider $100 a lot of money, and I'll lay odds that anyone that actually works for a living does. It doesn't always come so easy, especially in this economy. Go through bankruptcy once and you'll think differently about parting with cash.

If you have loads of money, I'll be happy to accept a charitable donation. I'd love to have a new 42" HDTV if your buying.

BigJoe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:56 pm 
I am sorry to hear that $100 dollars is such a large amont of money to you.

Keyboards are very typically the cheapest part when building a new system. They break easy or can be ruined by a soda pop, food or god knows what. And when they break, you can replace them for $5 ~ $10.

But, the last time I looked, this was an enthusiast web site selling high-end custom made keyboards and not a Walmart.

You get what you pay for.

It's really that simple.

kthxbye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:43 am 
Weesa wrote:
You mention a group of consumers who have such a tight budget that they can't afford a $100 keyboard after buying other hardware. Sounds to me you live in a FPS world. :) From years and years of gaming I will say that the MMORPG world and the FPS world are in 2 entirely different universes when considering consumer base. FPS players tend to be in the younger and not as financially secure bracket while the average of MMORPG players are made up of an older, more financially stable group. Not saying that younger players don't play MMORPG's and vice versa but on the average that's about how it works out imo. I think it has alot to do with most FPS servers being free to play on where most MMORPGs charge a monthly fee.

So also included is a HUGE gamer base who already have the "uber" systems, play MMORPGs and can afford to buy a high end keyboard. If you're a MMORPG player, you'll know that the keyboard is just as, if not more, important than the mouse. And although I don't see this being a MAIN target consumer, you are also neglecting to mention the average joe (but cool) home user who will want to have something they can use in the dark so that the family/roommate/significant other isn't disturbed. Maybe not alot of room for a full sized keyboard etc...

I have no idea why one would not consider using this in a home application other than not having a number pad which we have been assured will be released eventually. So I see no reason why , if you bought 2 of these, only one would see any action.

<snip>

So you can see, I did quite a bit of research before landing on the Deck site and placing my order. (And yes, I did crumble and order one instead of waiting for the 101 key)

However, after all of that, if you plan on replacing it every year just because you build a new system, then maybe Deck ISN'T for you and you should buy disposable keyboards. Cuz' hey, it's gonna be gone in a year anyhow. But if you're hungry for something that will last, like I am, then I'm sure you should just stop posting and order one :)

Lisa

P.S. If you don't carry over parts once a year, how do you have your keyboards for 2+ years? :wink:

Ugh, lost my original post because something ate it in-between the board and here...grrrrrr

First, gamers, types of them, and info from the people that host E3 in Los Angeles (reminds me, I need to register...)

Top Ten Facts about the gaming industry

Dig around for a bit, they say that 10% of gamers are in RPGs, but 16% are in FPS/shooters...go figure. MMORPGs have events, but I don't remember the last time there was a tournament at one where the winner got a $10K check or a car--Wendel "Fatality" drives a Ford Focus that he won at one event, besides the money that he's won at other tournaments.

The definitions of gamers you list aren't what the industry says they are.

Anyway, the keyboard is the *last* item thought of, especially after buying up $1500 worth of parts just for what's in the box, not even thinking about what's outside the box like the speakers, monitor, mice, etc.

I've read quite a few reviews--although, not the MaxPC review...I'm not a fan of that rag, er, mag--and they have many positive comments, with few if any negative points. Mainly (1) the lack of adjustability, but I agree with TG since I rarely use that myself, and (2) the price.

What is so compelling to spend $120 + s/h? My machine is 2+ years old, only because of the components that I built it with, and it's the first time in years that I skipped a year--see the thread on machine spex.

I have two sets of gear, since one stays home plugged in or zip tied to my desk, and the other goes with me to LANs. I suppose you don't go to many LAN parties, if at all. I tend to frequent from the No. California bay area to San Diego, out to Arizona and sometimes to Texas and QuakeCon, plus as many LANs in-between. I haven't hosted a LAN in awhile, with the last one in 2000 for 250+ gamers on New Year's Eve and as few as 48 in a garage. I plan on getting back into the habit of updating my web page which I've had since 1996 that follows LAN gaming, after I move it to another server before May. Is that enthusiast enough for you?

I ask for compelling reasons and get:
* wide descriptions of gamers without research
* comparisons between high-end and Walmart
* clichés like 'you get what you pay for' yet price does not equate to quality, as there are lots of things in this world that are expensive but are still crap.

But nothing that screams 'you gotta get one'.

Let's say I get one, and take it to every LAN I visit. Lots of 'ooooo' and 'ahs'. Followed by 'what is it?', 'where can I get one?' Yet the moment I drop the word on how much it costs, I would get lots of 'uh, sure' and most of them won't buy one. Those few that do, are only after the (b)leading edge in 'keeping up with the Joneses'.

Hardcore gamers were listed as being only 20% of the gaming population, but responsible for more than 52% of the gaming industry's revenue (which is listed as more than $7.3 billion and grows faster than any other entertainment segment). Yet, these gamers are tighter with their money than banks are about returning checking account fees.

The most I think I've paid for a keyboard in the past was probably for the VIK (virtually indestructable keyboard) for about $30-35 and was very disappointed by the feel. You want durability?

My Zippy WK-801 isn't even made any more, but doesn't have the numpad and is probably about the same size as the Deck boards.

Again, make a believer out of me...

GT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:01 am 

I never claimed that I did any "research". I am basing my comments on my long years of experience as a gamer. They are based on the types of games I have played and on the types of people I have met. That is research enough for me. I cleary stated that it was all IMO.

What winning a tournament of 10k has to do with anything here is beyond me. And to save you some typing for your next post, I never questioned your "title" as an enthusiast. I, too, run a website for a MMORPG community that has been around since 1996 (since the release of Meridian 59) but that is entirely irrelevant here.

What IS relevant, is the fact that I've owned a Zippy EL-715. Matter of fact I'm typing on it now while I wait for my Deck to get here. It's the one that went in the crapper after 6 months of use. So while your experience with Zippy might have been wonderful, mine was not so and I doubt that would give me incentive to invest in another Zippy keyboard, $30 or not. While you think it's cliché, the old saying is a saying for a reason.

My job is not to make you a believer. I am not trying to make you a believer. I can only share the reasoning behind MY purchase. Your experiences are yours and mine are mine. These differences will cause us to go through a dissimilar process when choosing a keyboard. If you are happy with your Zippy and it works for you, by all means, stick with it.

Lisa

Post subject: Re: The Oom Factor
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:15 pm 

bigjoe wrote:
Kristina,

I do consider $100 a lot of money, and I'll lay odds that anyone that actually works for a living does. It doesn't always come so easy, especially in this economy. Go through bankruptcy once and you'll think differently about parting with cash.

If you have loads of money, I'll be happy to accept a charitable donation. I'd love to have a new 42" HDTV if your buying.

BigJoe

a $100 is a lot of money, i am sure we all went thru a long thought process before deciding; my Cnote was well spent.
while your replacing your 30 dollar board every other year,
i still be using my original Deck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:24 pm 

Quote:
First, gamers, types of them, and info from the people that host E3 in Los Angeles (reminds me, I need to register...)
Top Ten Facts about the gaming industry
Dig around for a bit, they say that 10% of gamers are in RPGs, but 16% are in FPS/shooters...go figure. MMORPGs have events, but I don't remember the last time there was a tournament at one where the winner got a $10K check or a car--Wendel "Fatality" drives a Ford Focus that he won at one event, besides the money that he's won at other tournaments.
The definitions of gamers you list aren't what the industry says they are.
Anyway, the keyboard is the *last* item thought of, especially after buying up $1500 worth of parts just for what's in the box, not even thinking about what's outside the box like the speakers, monitor, mice, etc. I've read quite a few reviews--although, not the MaxPC review...I'm not a fan of that rag, er, mag--and they have many positive comments, with few if any negative points. Mainly (1) the lack of adjustability, but I agree with TG since I rarely use that myself, and (2) the price.
What is so compelling to spend $120 + s/h? My machine is 2+ years old, only because of the components that I built it with, and it's the first time in years that I skipped a year--see the thread on machine spex.
I have two sets of gear, since one stays home plugged in or zip tied to my desk, and the other goes with me to LANs. I suppose you don't go to many LAN parties, if at all. I tend to frequent from the No. California bay area to San Diego, out to Arizona and sometimes to Texas and QuakeCon, plus as many LANs in-between. I haven't hosted a LAN in awhile, with the last one in 2000 for 250+ gamers on New Year's Eve and as few as 48 in a garage. I plan on getting back into the habit of updating my web page which I've had since 1996 that follows LAN gaming, after I move it to another server before May. Is that enthusiast enough for you?
I ask for compelling reasons and get:
* wide descriptions of gamers without research
* comparisons between high-end and Walmart
* clichés like 'you get what you pay for' yet price does not equate to quality, as there are lots of things in this world that are expensive but are still crap. But nothing that screams 'you gotta get one'.
Let's say I get one, and take it to every LAN I visit. Lots of 'ooooo' and 'ahs'. Followed by 'what is it?', 'where can I get one?' Yet the moment I drop the word on how much it costs, I would get lots of 'uh, sure' and most of them won't buy one. Those few that do, are only after the (b)leading edge in 'keeping up with the Joneses'. Hardcore gamers were listed as being only 20% of the gaming population, but responsible for more than 52% of the gaming industry's revenue (which is listed as more than $7.3 billion and grows faster than any other entertainment segment). Yet, these gamers are tighter with their money than banks are about returning checking account fees. The most I think I've paid for a keyboard in the past was probably for the VIK (virtually indestructable keyboard) for about $30-35 and was very disappointed by the feel. You want durability? My Zippy WK-801 isn't even made any more, but doesn't have the numpad and is probably about the same size as the Deck boards.
Again, make a believer out of me...GT

Zippy didn't make it buddy.
Take any other "gamers" keyboard out there, they are probably less expensive, there in lies the problem. you get what you pay for.
This company has a great background and a solid product. no one here is gonna try and talk you into getting one, we'll just laugh at you for proclaming that your 30 dollar POS Ibm kyb is the same thing as my $100 kyb. Why do you think they are chargin a 100 dollars. One of the selling points for me was the smaller size. It really adds room to the front of my desk. There are enough postive posts on this board for you to beleive its not a fluke, this thing rules.
1. do you really need a num pad? I dont
2. You toss your keyboard down some stairs and I'll throw mine down some stairs and we'll see who's works.
3. Its customizable. this goes a long way with some people.
4. Its just built better, which does matter.

Post subject: Wrongo Walk0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:36 pm 

Walk0,

If you really must know, I have a Happy Hacking Lite 2 keyboard from PFU Limited, and it cost me about $60. Great for Linux/Unix (keys are in the right places). I've had it over two years now, with no problems. I may consider buying an "Ice" keyboard down the road, but right now I have no need to work in the dark. If work would let me turn the lights out it would be ideal, but they won't (I hate monitor glare, and eyes aren't as young as they used to be). I would then have my "Eclipse" computer light (available at thinkgeek.com) and the "Ice" keyboard, and I would feel oh so superior!

Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite 2 specs (for keyboard size Walk0)

http://store.yahoo.com/pfuca-store/haphackeylit1.html

BigJoe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:59 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Weesa wrote:
What winning a tournament of 10k has to do with anything here is beyond me. And to save you some typing for your next post, I never questioned your "title" as an enthusiast. I, too, run a website for a MMORPG community that has been around since 1996 (since the release of Meridian 59) but that is entirely irrelevant here.

No, it's actually very relevant to the marketing group that works at TG3. Gamers, regardless of console or PC--which will matter less and less as time goes on and convergence happens more and more--can win $10,000 for being the best in their game (regardless of genre, age, race, ***, occupation, etc.), yet be the most difficult to get any type of money for entry fees, hardware, software, etc. My experience that I'm drawing from, extends beyond the web page, beyond the LAN party attendees, and into the being one of the people who organizes and hosts the LAN parties and larger LAN events. The web page link that I added to an earlier post is from the group that hosts E3 every year in Los Angeles. They do surveys and statistics about the 'enthusiast' group(s) which the Deck is pointed at. And if you've never been to any of the Electronic Entertainment Expo events, I highly recommend that you do...just to glimpse the products in store for all parts of the gaming industry in the coming year.

On top of this, those same $10,000 winners like Wendel / 'Fatality' get sponsorships and give product endorsements (like Abit's motherboard) to the point that Wendel is incorporated and makes more than $80K+ every year just to play games.

walk0 wrote:
Zippy didn't make it buddy.
Take any other "gamers" keyboard out there, they are probably less expensive, there in lies the problem. you get what you pay for.
This company has a great background and a solid product. no one here is gonna try and talk you into getting one, we'll just laugh at you for proclaming that your 30 dollar POS Ibm kyb is the same thing as my $100 kyb. Why do you think they are chargin a 100 dollars. One of the selling points for me was the smaller size. It really adds room to the front of my desk. There are enough postive posts on this board for you to beleive its not a fluke, this thing rules.
1. do you really need a num pad? I dont
2. You toss your keyboard down some stairs and I'll throw mine down some stairs and we'll see who's works.
3. Its customizable. this goes a long way with some people.
4. Its just built better, which does matter.

Could really care less who made the keyboard that I use. I've been touch typing on any keyboard in reaching distance since I learned on an old IBM selectric back in high school (cheap school district, but at least they worked). My keyboard doesn't glow, but it's small and light. It doesn't have a numpad, and I haven't missed it. Both of my 801-wk have been dropped and pounded on.

What I'm trying to get out of you folks who've bought the Decks is the down-to-earth reason why you bought one, the reservations you had before buying one, and the reasons that I wouldn't be able to pry the d@mn thing from your fingers if you left this world. Saying that it's high quality and durable and couldn't make coffee but does windows doesn't give me much to go on.

Look, and I'm not your 'buddy', like I said, I frequent alot of LAN parties and events--I may not have the most bleeding edge gadget or hardware in use, but within reason I'm really close. When I take my box to these places, I'll always get the 'what's running in your box?' or 'where did you get that?'

Why shouldn't I be without a Deck? And without the apple-like fanaticism that I've seen from the few who will respond.

Customizability (ack, is that a word?) is subjective and is not a big selling point when you're trying to get the idea across to gamers who mod their cases and anything connected to the computer already. Even if the Deck wasn't able to be customized, someone would find a way...it's just nice that it's easier to do without having to pull out the wire cutters, the dremel and spare sheets of acrylic or aluminum.
    A Honda is apparently built better, and last longer due to the high resale value and the number of them on the streets--at least by J.D. Power. But people still buy Mecerdes Benz even though it currently has nearly the worst record of reliability for a German maker. Also, there's lots of better ways than AOL for internet access, but it's still the world's biggest ISP (well, maybe) based on subscribers. Saying that something is built better doesn't necessarily sell it.

The number of brief testimonials and the reviews I've read on the 'net don't give me the information that would have me pushing the 'buy' button.

Western Digital Raptor 74GB hard drives are the fastest and arguably faster than quite a few SCSI320 drives, which led me to stick them in my gaming machine. More than 3-5 reputable gaming/hardware sites have tested/benched and stated so. By reviews alone, I don't make my decision for the parts in my machine, but they play a large part in my decision.

As I stated before, I'm building my new machine, and right now, I'm looking at a total of $1600 and I haven't even got to the case and power supply. Off-the-shelf parts, high quality, durable, and froogle'd for the cheapest prices...I'm hoping to drop the end cost down even more. So if I'm having to run on a budget of $2000 (roughly), what makes the Deck boards part of the 'gotta-have-it-can't-live/game-without-it-regardless-of-the-cost' category?

And please, no more of the 'it's durable / it's not crap' commentary. I'm sure that the Deck is next to indescructable, and is made of quality components. That wasn't what I'm asking for...

GT

P.S. Weesa/Lisa, no, my Zippy experience hasn't been wonderful. But they were the only keyboard for more than a year and half that is USB, smaller (so I can stick my RatPadz for my mouse on the keyboard tray with the keyboard), and helped to lighten up my LAN gear bag.

P.P.S. I know you're reading TG, is there a way to have something lighter than that steel plate but still just as strong, on the bottom? Slight thicker aluminum? Carbon Fiber? Kevlar? I like the idea of a strong bottom plate, but wouldn't care too much for the weight.

P.P.P.S. And if you're able to answer what I'm asking, TG, then I'm sure Deck/TG3 would be well on their way to better market penetration than you currently have.

Post subject: Why the yellow l.e.d keyboard get's a bad rap?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:04 am 
Hello again.Im writing about the gold version and wonders why is not so a popular color like all the rest.I hope when you the people at deck make a purple or white version that it receive more populrarity acclaim.And someday i will buy your keyboards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:50 am 

Quote:
No, it's actually very relevant to the marketing group that works at TG3. Gamers, regardless of console or PC--which will matter less and less as time goes on and convergence happens more and more--can win $10,000 for being the best in their game (regardless of genre, age, race, ***, occupation, etc.), yet be the most difficult to get any type of money for entry fees, hardware, software, etc. My experience that I'm drawing from, extends beyond the web page, beyond the LAN party attendees, and into the being one of the people who organizes and hosts the LAN parties and larger LAN events. The web page link that I added to an earlier post is from the group that hosts E3 every year in Los Angeles. They do surveys and statistics about the 'enthusiast' group(s) which the Deck is pointed at. And if you've never been to any of the Electronic Entertainment Expo events, I highly recommend that you do...just to glimpse the products in store for all parts of the gaming industry in the coming year.

On top of this, those same $10,000 winners like Wendel / 'Fatality' get sponsorships and give product endorsements (like Abit's motherboard) to the point that Wendel is incorporated and makes more than $80K+ every year just to play games.

Again, how is this relevant? It's not. While the percentage of FPS players might be higher than the percentage of MMORPG players according to your "research", the percentage of people who actually enter these contests are VERY VERY small in comparison. You can't possibly be saying that prices should be changed because the Jonathans of the world would want it that way lol.

So why are you actually here? Are you unhappy with TG3's marketing strategy? If that's the case, submit a resumè to join their marketing team. Or are you interested in knowing why we purchased this keyboard... Well, we already answered you. What more do you want? (I gave more reasons than durability and mod capabilities btw)

We can sit here all day and spew information about the gaming world, or you can take the reasons we gave you and purchase a Deck, or not purchase a Deck. What you do with it is up to you. So good luck on your search.

Lisa

Post subject: GT - why I should buy a Deck
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:08 pm 

GT,

I can't say anything new that others have not said already. What I will offer is that there is a money back guarantee, so try it for yourself - you have 30 days to return it for a refund if you don't like it. We've had about 6 returns out of many hundreds so far.

We do have black anodized aluminum available that we use on thousands of cop car keyboards. Cost is the same, but lighter. Just mention this on the checkout page if you are intrested.

thanks
Deck Guy

Post subject: Re: Keyboard tip
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:13 pm 

bigjoe wrote:
All,

Don't throw those $20 keyboards away when they gunk up! If your keys stick and your keyboard just gets plain filthy, take it apart, and take the keypad and the shell only and put them in the dish washer with the keys facing down toward the jets. PULL IT OUT BEFORE THE DRYING CYCLE, and let it air dry for a couple days. Put it back to gether, and BAM! Brand new keyboard.

Bigjoe,

Get a Deck gunked up and you can wash the WHOLE keyboard, circuit board, key switches, housing, keycaps, electronics and all. Sure let it dry in front of a fan for a day or so and good as new. That is what we do when repairing the cop car keyboards.

thanks
Deck Guy

Post subject: Re: GT - why I should buy a Deck
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:01 pm 

deck guy wrote:
We do have black anodized aluminum available that we use on thousands of cop car keyboards. Cost is the same, but lighter. Just mention this on the checkout page if you are intrested.

thanks
Deck Guy
interesting..very interesting....I like this idea. Since i'm in canada..is it possible to get one with the aluminum base via thinkgeek? or is that something i should be asking them, instead of here? :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next