It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Deck!! A great Keyboard but...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:44 pm 

Hi Adam,

I love my new legend toxic and might just be getting a 81key toxic for my laptop as for portability reasons (although I'll like to shove my legend into my laptop bag. XD) I'm pleased with my new keyboard and started developing a weird habit of typing more!! lol, anyway I have just some minor issues with the keyboard. Firstly when i took it apart to see if it was possible to waterproof the deck, I noticed 2 screws were larger than the rest. After trial and error I finally found its original slots and when i tried tightening it it just kept spinning round and round. Basically, it won't get a grip. I find it a serious waste of time and money if I were to send the entire keyboard over to you guys(I live in Singapore) to take a look at it so I thought I'll just get a new casing however when I went to your website and tried to purchase it, I was stuck at the payment method. The problem is there is no payment method. Could you give some advice? That loose screw is driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance,
Josh

Post subject: Re: Deck!! A great Keyboard but...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:47 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

I sent you a reply to your first email a while ago...did you not receive it or is it possibly in your junk email folder?

Normally we handle return/repair incidents via email. Helps to keep the forums unclogged and gives us a chance to solve the problem first. In any case here were my replies:

The different size screws are normal for our older models. We have recently corrected this issue and now all screws are the same size.

To provide better service, can you please tell me your location? Also can you please send a copy of the original invoice from Performance PCs? I may be able to send you a replacement housing to solve your problem.

Currently we only allow checkout from our store for US based customers. For all orders outside the US, please visit our resellers:

http://www.deckkeyboards.com/resellers.php