It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fire 82 USB n-key?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 pm 

So, I picked up my Fire 82 from P-pcs last week and am generally satisfied with it, however I'm noticing rollover problems while gaming. Specifically, I can't hold (I believe) 'a' and 'w' and press 'f' at the same time. I was wondering if this was related to the USB interface and if picking up a PS/2 adapter (thankfully my motherboard has a port) will fix this and any other rollover errors that might spring up.

Post subject: Re: Fire 82 USB n-key?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:17 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

USB to PS2 adapters will generally not work with any of our products. There have been a few out there that do work but for the majority they do not.

The n-key issue is a known problem for the Fire 82 model. This happened because we produced a large number of them at first before we discovered the issue. Currently the Fire 82 has been discontinued but all existing products will exhibit this issue.

It should also be mentioned that none of the products on our site at present time will have this issue any longer.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]