It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: I'm thinking about making a purchase, but have a question
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:05 pm 

The Legend toxic looks like it may be the keyboard for me, but I have a question. It seems from the pictures that the top of the key caps are very SLIGHTLY concave, and not completely FLAT... is this true? I hate flat key caps, your fingers slip off of them too easily. And how does one know if their PS2 connection can suplly enough power to run this? My motherboard is a foxconn, 2 1/2 years old.

Post subject: Re: I'm thinking about making a purchase, but have a question
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:22 pm 

Never mind, I'm going to buy the I-rocks KR-6820E. It's amber in color, has only the characters to light up, and they offer the same warranty as the Deck models do. Just FYI, If you would stand behind the Legend keyboard with a 5 year warranty, I would have purchased one. But for 160$ compared to the 30$ of the I-rocks, I'm not prepared to take the chance when you won't warranty the product for any longer than a 30$ model from a competing company. I do applaud your use of GREEN as one of your optional models. I fail to understand the permeation of RED in lighted keyboards, red is terrible for nightime applications, IMO... thats why the most popular color for instrument panel lights in cars throughout history has been GREEN. Please consider a much longer warranty period. It would inspire far more buyer confidence.