I'm wondering if I could ask a few questions about the Legend deck?
- What's the angle that the keyboard rests at? I read somewhere in these forums that it's at 7 degrees, is that accurate?
- Are there parts that I can use to increase that angle to 8-8.5 degrees?
- Are there pictures anywhere of the keyboard from different angles? I'd like to see what it looks like from the sides, front, rear, etc.
- I reside in Canada and can't seem to find the Deck products under the Simple Technology Inc. Do I need to place a custom order with said reseller? ( I just noticed Performance PCs.com, I may use them)
- I've been looking into other mechanical keyboards; one of the boards is the Steel Series 7G which boasts 18K gold plated mechanical switches. From what I can tell the 7G uses Cherry MX Blacks, so is the "18K gold plated" purely a marketing gimic? Am I correct in assuming that the Legend boards also have this 18K gold plating?
- Is the Frost LED color white, or more of a Luke-Skywalker-lightsabre blue?
These look like great KBs compared to most other mechanical options out there. Thanks a lot for your time!