It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Deck 82 Problem
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:37 pm 

While cleaning the keyboard, a drop of Isopropyl alcohol dropped near the spacebar and I believe landed on the one chip while I had the keyboard plugged in and the computer on. I seen the lights blink.. then nothing would work on the keyboard.. I unplugged and plugged back in and now all the lights (except the usb plug) blink on for a split second every 3 seconds and typing does not work.

Is this chip hooped? Can i find replacement parts? The chip I think is done is the CS 7FD2.

Post subject: Re: Deck 82 Problem
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm 

http://www.rctopshop.com/esky-rc-helicopters
Admittedly, navigating the remote control helicopters is not an easy task. It takes hours or even days of practice how effectively to maneuver the RC helicopter. While a navigator is still practicing how to pilot The RC helicopter, it is best that the person only fly the helicopter in a wide and open field. This is a precautionary measure against possible accidents

Post subject: Re: Deck 82 Problem
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:30 pm 

I contacted Deck Support and explained my problem... they proceeded to talk down to me about modding my keyboard or damaging the board, I told them i have not modded my board and only problems would be normal wear and tear.... they still insisted that I had caused the problem and I had twist an arm to get them to issue an RMA... RMA only for Repair that is... after the warranty is up btw (1 year) for a 160$ keyboard they will charge you 60$ minimum for out of warranty support.