It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Just got my Deck Ice.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:38 pm 

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know how much I like my new keyboard, the Deck Ice. The quality is by far better than keyboards at your local electronics store. The key switches and feel of the keys is excellent. I finally can retire my old model M IBM clicky keyboard.

Noticed some of the keys are in different locations but I figure that is probably due to the smaller key layout of this board. Put the free Jolly Roger key to use too, it now sits where the dreaded Winblow$ key used to be.

The lighting on this keyboard is just stupendous. I had two other lit boards that were junk. Noticed some have raised issue with seeing light around keys, but I like it. Looks like the keys are levitating over the pcb board.

Only issue I have and it is small, the price was a bit steep. But hey, you get what you pay for. I paid top dollar for this board and so far it is worth it.

Thanks guys for making a great product and having a forum to voice concerns shows a caring attitude about your company.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the kind words. We aim to please! .......Deck Girl amy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]