It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Just got the deck legend.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:32 pm 

My Deck Legend just came in and it already feels natural under my hands. There are serious knobs on the "f" and "j" keys on home row making it really easy to find them fast, as well as good curvature on top of the keys. As a touch typist I didn't really know if I would like the linear switches on the deck but it still has a really good feel. My last keyboard was a das keyboard which I believe has cherry blue switches. It was a great keyboard overall but for some reason hitting shift "T" really fast usually didn't register right, making it a pain whenever I started a sentence with "The." My new Deck doesn't seem to have that problem. This thing does light up brightly, I'm finding no need to use the lights at any setting above 1 out of 7. I'm using a Mac and needed to find something with much better feel than the 3mm thick wafer keyboard that comes with Apples these days, and although I liked my das, I think I've found the right keyboard with this Deck. It's also a cool looking setup with my razer deathadder mouse right next to it. Thanks TG3 for putting my keyboard searching to an end.

I'll try to post an update to this after a few months of use.