It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: New Deck Toxic 82
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:44 am 

Recieved Deck 82 today, build quality is Amazing. I can see this board lasting a long time. Wish warranty was at least 2yrs.
I usually sit at computer with the lights low or off ( Friends tease me that I'm a vampire). Simply the best lit keyboard I've seen. The Green glow is easy on the eyes. Feel of the keys are outstanding. Keyboard angle suits me fine, no need for feet to tilt it any more. Great product. I've only had a few hours time with the keyboard. I'll update if I find anything I like or dislike. So far this keyboard does not disappoint. Worth every penny so far. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: New Deck Toxic 82
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:39 pm 

I bought one of these keyboards that has lasted me nearly 8 years and would have gone on many more, if it weren't for my p3t that spilled a full glass of water on it. Despite all the tempting macro-ready lit-keyboards out there, I decided to once again buy the same Deck-82 board. It is a truly awsome high-quality keyboard that was built to last a long time.

Cons: Keys are a bit on the loud side, and compact like a laptop.
Pros: High quality key caps, individually lit led keys, adjustable light intensities, solid metal back plate, high quality braided USB cord, and easily repairable LEDs. (Key caps easily come off for regular cleaning as well.)

Post subject: Re: New Deck Toxic 82
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:29 pm 

:P Pros: High quality key caps, individually lit led keys, adjustable light intensities, solid metal back plate, high quality braided USB cord, and easily repairable LEDs. (Key caps easily come off for regular cleaning as well.)
New Esky Honey Bee CPX 6CH