It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: My Last Keyboard- I'm Happy
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:49 am 

I received my toxic colored Legend about four years ago, and have loved every second I spend typing or gaming on it. I've given it plenty of ware and abuse- taking it to LAN parties, ferociously fragged n00bs, and typed many a research paper on it.

The textile keys work better than I expected. Often I find that after typing at work all day, I come home and my typing all-of-the-sudden becomes 20% faster! Maybe the keyboard should have the attribute +20 typing skill. That would be awesome for when I take it out of my bag of holding at a LAN party. In the two years I've had the keyboard, none of the lights have turned off, and no key has stopped working. I wish I could say that I've modded it in some fashion, but I haven't. I'm quite embarrassed by that, but for such a pricey keyboard, I would rather just enjoy the awesomeness of the simplicity and power.

My only wish is that Deck would make a gamer keyboard with maybe extra keys or something. Although, I think I understand why they haven't. I have not seen a decently laid-out gaming keyboard. It's difficult to pull off, apparently. So, with that in mind, and the fact that I could buy special keys for the keyboard to label certain keys for gaming, I'd say that it's probably low on Deck's priority. Aside from that, my personal experience would give this keyboard 5/5 stars. I couldn't ask for a better keyboard, really. This is what I recommend to everyone- this is the last keyboard you'll ever need.

Post subject: Re: My Last Keyboard- I'm Happy
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 am 

I am VERY happy with mine, but it may not be my last, since I have more than one computer. I type a great deal for work, often 10 - 12 hours in a day, and I own every keyboard known to man, including ergonomic boards. The Deck is absolutely the best one I have used.

So much of keyboard use is subjective that I was a bit uncertain of buying one sight unseen, but the 30 day guarantee made me feel better, and the keyboard itself has much more than earned the guarantee.

Shame about the keycaps being discontinued, tho, but I got a couple sets from the distributor, so I'm good. :mrgreen:

Also, the response to emails with questions was very fast and thorough. Thanks, Adam!

Post subject: Re: My Last Keyboard- I'm Happy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 am 

Rctophobby.com is a professional online dealer selling Radio Control Products including
RC Helicopters, RC Cars, RC Airplanes, RC Boats, RC Tanks and RC Accessories. We have
Radio Control Products of world top brands. Walkera, Nine eagles, Dynam, Esky, Art-Tech.
We have the best Mini Remote Control Helicopters and Model Airplanes, as well as Nitro
RC Cars at low price.
http://www.rctophobby.com/rc-cars.html