It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Toxic Legend has found a home.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:40 pm 

I had been searching for a quiet, illuminated keyboard for quite a while. I too am a gamer, who works third shift and on the weekends I am gamming all night. I had been using an old Microsoft Natural which was pretty loud in the dead of the night. I use headphones but sometimes I would still wake my wife in the next room when I would bang on that keyboard. My new Toxic Legend seems to be just a little bit quietier, but not not by much. Also, I game in the dark, the only light I use comes from the monitor. Even with the illuminaton turned all the way down to one (1), it's still pretty bright. I wish it would step down several more levels of brightness to be even dimmer. Don't get me wrong, after over a year of searching, the Toxic Legend is what I bought. Hands down, this is the best illuminated keyboard out there on the market. It's not quite and it's a little bright but, I really like it.
Thanks for your great keyboard.
Olga.

Post subject: ToXic keyboard
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:35 am 

thanks for the post Olga,

you are correct, the switches are not the quietest ones out there, but they are VERY durable. The brightness comes from the LEDs that we use can't be powered any less because each LED at low power starts to vary intensity/brightness and then the keybaord looks bad.

thanks
Deck Mgr

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]