It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions about the Déck keyboard
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:02 pm 
first off nice looking keyboards!
now down to the questions

1: your specs give the KB a hight of 2 inches is this just the frame or does that include the keys themselves?

2: your users report a 'good' click when typing would you classify the feedback in the same range as a IBM Model M?

3: clear plastic casting looks a little too opaque to properly show an undercoating of lets say a metallic paint, is there any plans on making a completely see through clear plastic casting?

3: more of just a statement. I have read the FAQ and know why you put the windows key in the upper right corner but to me this just makes windows+R (how I launch every program) and other windows shortcuts more of a long cut.

and now for my main question
4:are you planing or is it possible to make a 'natural' version of this keyboard? why I ask the only reason I haven't put in my order when I first saw them is I love my MS natural keyboard and don't know if I can be torn apart from it.

Post subject: questions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:27 am 

The fodder,
1. it is closer to 1.5 inches tall from the bottom if the kb to the top of the keys.
2. yes, but not as loud.
3. clear housings - check out the mod area, there are pictures of a clear housing painted on the inside and also unpainted clear housings. I can read through the clear housing.
4. no - no natural housing anytime soon. This keyboard was built off of the chassis of keyboards that were built for cop cars so they are very durable.
Hey, order a kb and try it out for up to 30 days, if you still don't like it just return it for a refund. We don't charge restocking fees.
thanks
Deck guy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:11 pm 
thanks ...

I saw the clear ones and yes you can undercoat it but I was thinking something along the line of plexi clear.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]