It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Consideration
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:02 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Is it possible to consider custom orders?

I looked over the entire site and I love the idea of how
you have your keyboards setup. The idea of an add on keypad
is good for that not so average Joe, but would D├ęck take a on a
custom order for a full size 101 keyboard with a specific color
requested?

Post subject: Yea
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:57 pm 

A full sized keyboard would be really cool as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:51 pm 
I second that for a full size keyboard. I am not a gamer, I edit video and have a digital recording studio. I have a blue light up keyboard I got at of all places Radio Shack. It looks really cool in my studio control room. However it dosent compare to these. The only problem is I need the key pad for "short cuts" in my a/v editing.

Post subject: Combo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:15 am 
I would prefer a FULL size board and would like it in PINK...once you make them...maybe then I will consider putting out that kind of cash on a keyboard...and you should consider selling a keyboard and mouse combo....it would be cool to have the pair matching..and then it would be worth the kind of money your asking....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:45 am 

It would have to be a nice mouse. I think that the price is okay, a little steep, but have you seen other backlit keyboards? Either you buy an industrial keyboard, or an Eluminatrix.... <shudder> This is the first keyboard that I found with essentially what I wanted for under $300. I just wish that it was lower with the ability to raise the back.

Post subject: full size kb
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:48 am 
Site Admin

right now we don't have a full size kb ready. It maybe months down the road, but it is on our "to do list". We don't manufature mice at all, we just do keyboards. That is what we are good at. Custom colors - we are having the kb molded in large batches of just these 5 colors. To stock all colors would be very costly. We have included the clear so you can paint it from the bottom side. You can paint any of the colored housings any color you want from the outside as well. The keycaps have to be black or the LED light will shine through. Other colores bleed through.

Post subject: An idea off topic
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:13 am 

Hey Admin guy!

Has the company ever thought of putting a custom order form on the website so a customer could mix and match parts before ordering a "standard" keyboard? As an example, they can start off with one of the 3 different LED styles (Fire, Ice, Gold) and then choose the case for it, maybe the cord as well. That way if an opaque case is desired instead of the standard case it can be swapped out for less than buying another case and then not having all of these cases laying about the house.

Just an idea.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]