It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: BIG THANKS to Deck
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:52 am 

Just wanted to say that not only are the keyboards GREAT, but so are the people. My keyboards goes on one of those little slide out shelves under the desktop. Recently, one of my kids started screaming in another room, screaming in a way that I thought she was hurt. Of course, as any parent has experienced she was just arguing with her brother, and was totally fine. Anyway, I jumped up quick to run and shoved the keyboard into it's spot, and in my haste hit the keys on the underside of the desktop, and one caught, breaking the post off of the Cherry keyswitch. I figured, I would either just purchase a new keyswitch from Deck if possible, or order one from somewhere else. I sent an e-mail to the tech support to ask if I was ordering the right switch before I ordered. Thankfully Adam e-mailed me back right away, and sent me out a new keyswitch at NO CHARGE! Now my Deck is back in action like brand new!

Just wanted to give a big public THANKS to Adam and Deck for the GREAT customer service, a very hard thing to find these days.

(yeah the date is wrong on my camera, DOH!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:57 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Thanks for the kind words BoondockSaint, glad to hear everything is working again! Nice PC you got there :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:24 pm 

LOL Had to get the Legend Ice to match all my other lighting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:28 pm 

I had a small glitch with my red deck82, and got a replacement at NO CHARGE either. As I'm from Germany, the whole procedure must have been pretty costly.
These guys know how to build up a reputation. GREAT GAMING BOARD I recommend to everyone. THANKS for the outstanding work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:35 am 

You're really fooling yourself if you think these keyboards aren't worth the money. I am still 100% satisfied with my Deck Toxic 82 key, and I keep singing the praises of this quality company.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:03 pm 

I love mine as well. the only regret was getting the 82 key instead of the 101 key. planning on getting a full-size one in red (or if they come out with one in white... I wish they still had they yellow ones...), soon! I don't even play games, I spend hours at the computer, though, and it really makes a big difference.

what would be really cool would be rather than having the switch break apart, have the keycap pop off.

The only real flaw is that the 82 key doesn't have the system rescue key, which is just as well because the one time i've needed it I was able to plug in another keyboard and press it.

Yeah, deck has the best support of any IT company I've ever interacted with... BAR NONE!! your not just getting a keyboard, your getting a keyboard made by a company thats been making keyboards since 1986 and customer support that actually cares more about customers than getting a high score in solitare.

and nobody is paying me anything to say this.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]