It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Shipping to Canada
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:37 pm 

Hey,

I know you guys currently don't ship to Canada, but seeing as I live within Canada and have dealt with all the shipping mediums, I thought I'd pass my suggestions.

The best medium to ship is, believe it or not, USPS. Even though they may not be the fastest, all Canadians out there can agree that it results in the lowest customs cost of all other methods. Where as something can cost 50 dollars at customs due to "brokerage fees" from UPS, it will only be 11 or 12 dollars when the shipper of origin is USPS.

I also know that its not that expensive to send shipments through them.

I thought I might share this as a suggestion and method to ship your items to Canada.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:11 pm 

i tried my best to circumvent this by shipping to a friend in the states and have him ship the boards...cost me 15 dollars to ship to him...and then the retard shipped them to me via ups so it cost me 78 CAD to obtain the boards, plus the 15 to get them to him, and then an additional 20 to cover his costs for shipping them... i wanted to scream and slap the hell out of him...too bad he lives in michigan and my reach isnt that long :( lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:14 pm 

old_grendel wrote:
i tried my best to circumvent this by shipping to a friend in the states and have him ship the boards...cost me 15 dollars to ship to him...and then the retard shipped them to me via ups so it cost me 78 CAD to obtain the boards, plus the 15 to get them to him, and then an additional 20 to cover his costs for shipping them... i wanted to scream and slap the hell out of him...too bad he lives in michigan and my reach isnt that long :( lol

Yea forget UPS. USPS is the best option, Ive dealt with them several times and have never been dissapointed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:35 pm 

Renegade wrote:
Yea forget UPS. USPS is the best option, Ive dealt with them several times and have never been dissapointed.

/agree

Post subject: Re: Shipping to Canada
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:05 am 

then the retard shipped them to me via ups so it cost me 78 CAD to obtain the boards, plus the 15 to get them to him, and then an additional 20 to cover his costs for shipping them.
Esky Heli Tools