It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Just got my 82-key Deck Keyboard
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:18 pm 

I just wanted to leave some quick feedback and say: I've lusted after this keyboard for a very long time. Once I got my tax return, I had to spend some of it on this. I've had my eye on the Deck for a long time and the wait was worth it.

The click-clack response you get from this keyboard is incredibly satisfying. These lights are better than anything I could've hoped for. This keyboard feels rock solid in my hands when I hold it. Should Chuck Liddell ever bust through my door demanding money while I'm typing a research paper, I might be able to deflect one of his overhand rights with one of these.

The best part: I'm typing faster than ever. I scored a 127 WPM on the Facebook typing test on my smushy Saitek a few months ago. Let's just say, I can't wait to go back and maybe crack that top 10.

Aside from the Chinese restaurant font, the Deck is everything I have ever wanted from a keyboard. I don't care about stupid LCD screens, USB ports or any of the other asinine additions Razer or Logitech have concocted to justify climbing prices. I want performance and aesthetics.

If you're looking for a new keyboard, look no further. You can't go wrong with a Deck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:57 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Thanks for the great feedback and welcome to the Deck community!