It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Can anyone help with MAC questions?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:38 pm 

Can anyone give me any specifics or detailed explanations of what keys will or will not
work with Snow Leopard concerning the 105 key Ice Tactile Legend?

I just ordered the new 27 inch quad core imac this morning, and being a huge fan of
tactile keyboards, definitely want to replace the stock one. The product info link
on Decks Legend page states it "may not" perform all function keys associated with the MAC OS and "includes but not limited to" other things. Does anyone have details? Before I blow a wad on a keyboard, I would definitely want to know specifics. Please help?

And understanding this is a DECK forum, does anyone by any chance have any experience with the Happy Hacking Professional 2, and the "topre" technologies? I know it has dedicated MAC drivers, but dear god it's $250, and was curious if it could be worth the cost. Plus, I know it's not illuminated, but that's not a big thing to me. I ran across DECK researching tactile keyboards, not illuminated ones. Also possibly looking at the Filco Majestouch NKRO Special Edition. If anyone has any info on those
too, it would be greatly appreciated.

Just trying to get a great keyboard for my new comp. Any information would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thanks folks.

Post subject: Re: Can anyone help with MAC questions?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am 

It's probably too late, but I have been using the Deck for a few years on MacPro with no problem. I have shifted the Apple, Command, and Control modifier keys to work like a regular apple keyboard.