It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wrong keyboard shipped - Exchange keyboard help?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:18 pm 

So I think i got shipped the linear version of the ice keyboard instead of the tactile one (the keyswitches are black, not clear). I requested an RMA number for an exchange, but what do i do after that? Should I wait on a box to come that I can ship it back in or do I send it myself? Is there anything else I may need to do to ensure it doesn't get lost in processing or something?

Post subject: Re: Wrong keyboard shipped - Exchange keyboard help?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

In this case I will be sending you a prepaid UPS label, please look for it in your email.

For normal instructions see below from our return policy page:

Quote:
Don't mail your Deck to us for repairs/return until you get a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number from us. To obtain an RMA number, please follow these steps:

1. Login to your account from the links on the left side of the main page of our website.
2. Click the ‘View’ button next to the order you would like to return for repair.
3. Click the ‘Need to return this product?’ link in the middle of the page.
4. Fill in the required information to obtain an RMA number.
5. Once you have your RMA number please package your Deck accordingly and ship it back to us at the following address:

Deck Keyboards
Attn: Adam
4615 70th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53144

Please also write a complete description of the problem and place it in the box to assist our technicians in repairing your board quicker. If there are keys that are not functioning properly, please include a list of all keys needing repair. If no list is included and we cannot duplicate the issue we will not be held responsible for an incomplete repair.

If you have any further questions please contact us at technicalsupport@deckkeyboards.com .

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]