It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

How bad do you want the Deck 82 ToXic Back?
Super Bad! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm happy with my current DecK 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Not too bad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 Post subject: Visiting the Deck(TG3) Offices Tomorrow!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:56 pm 

Since i live by Kenosha wisconsin i got the pleasure of speaking with adam over the phone and i'm going to find out about DecK's awesome keyboards in person! I'm going to get to see first hand the amazing craftmanship of TG3 Electronics and the magic they work to push out these glowing masterpieces. Adam told me how they could even make deck keyboards solid steel at a higher price! I wonder if i'll be able to request them to make me a customized DecK keyboard for me in person for the right price 8)

So I get to go pick up my Ice Deck Legend Tactile in person before they even put them in their boxes on the 25th! :D

If they let me i'm going to take some pictures and let people get an idea just how cool these cats are over at TG3 and hopefully encourage them to start working with all types of Cherry MX switches and bring back the Deck 82 ToXic! Lets show the world that DecK makes the greatest mechanical keyboards of all time and their engineers have the passion to do it

If you have any questions :?: you would like me to ask them in person, feel free to post them in this topic and i'll make sure to write up a list.

-Omerta

Post subject: Re: Visiting the Deck(TG3) Offices Tomorrow!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:14 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Since i live by Kenosha wisconsin i got the pleasure of speaking with adam over the phone and i'm going to find out about DecK's awesome keyboards in person! I'm going to get to see first hand the amazing craftmanship of TG3 Electronics and the magic they work to push out these glowing masterpieces. Adam told me how they could even make deck keyboards solid steel at a higher price! I wonder if i'll be able to request them to make me a customized DecK keyboard for me in person for the right price 8)

So I get to go pick up my Ice Deck Legend Tactile in person before they even put them in their boxes on the 25th! :D

If they let me i'm going to take some pictures and let people get an idea just how cool these cats are over at TG3 and hopefully encourage them to start working with all types of Cherry MX switches and bring back the Deck 82 ToXic! Lets show the world that DecK makes the greatest mechanical keyboards of all time and their engineers have the passion to do it

If you have any questions :?: you would like me to ask them in person, feel free to post them in this topic and i'll make sure to write up a list.

-Omerta

I would like to clarify what was claimed in the OP:

- Our discussion was limited to being able to pick up the product in person. A tour was not discussed and will not be possible.
- At no time said that we could make these products in solid steel for a higher price. This is a false claim.
- Deck does not take requests for customizations or custom orders, no exceptions. TG3 may consider this but only for certain quantity minimums.
- We did not discuss photography of our facilities during our conversation. This will not be possible.