It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Deck 105 Key 4 year owner
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:23 pm 

Completely worth the money. Really they are worth more than what you pay for but most likely it would be intimidating paying more for a keyboard without knowing. After 4 years there is literally zero wear on the keys, these DO NOT wear and have the light bleed through a big hole where your wasd used to be. Keys still have the amazing response they did when I purchased it. Also, within the first week or so I spilled a full glass of water into the keyboard. I dumped it out and waited a day, and never had a single problem. My brother owns the green edition and has the same thoughts. Just ordered another one for a work computer. If these guys ever go out of business, I want to know ahead of time so I can buy 10 and die with one of these. (bit drastic?) :mrgreen:

Just a quick note, it takes a day or two to get used to how the keys feel. All other keyboard feel like a joke now.

EDIT: Keystroke is consistent all the way through, so what ever keyboard that is, that's what I own.

Post subject: Re: Deck 105 Key 4 year owner
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:00 am 

Registering only takes a few seconds and is free, after which you'll have your own brand-new shopping cart to fill with all the goods that you want! All you need to get started is a valid email address. Start buying online and grab your RC today!
Get your rc products with diverse shipping method all over the world! You can now buy cool RC at very low prices with no additional costs! Browse our huge range of products now and see by yourself.