It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Had to take my Space Bar off how i get it to work again
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:49 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

PhillyOC wrote:
Is this a known issue with these keyboards? I came here to check on my RMA for a legend Fire with a non-functional space bar, and this is what I found. My keyboard was received over a week ago and I have not gotten an update. If I would have known it would take this long to hear back and if the fix was easy, I would have tried to fix it myself.

This is not a known issue, it is isolated. I can count on one hand how many issues I have heard of related to the spacebar.

Turnaround time on returns varies as they are first-come first-serve. I will talk with the repair technician to see if I can get this expedited.

In the future please email technicalsupport@deckkeyboards.com to inquire about the status of your RMA.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:11 pm 

DeckGuy Adam wrote:
PhillyOC wrote:
Is this a known issue with these keyboards? I came here to check on my RMA for a legend Fire with a non-functional space bar, and this is what I found. My keyboard was received over a week ago and I have not gotten an update. If I would have known it would take this long to hear back and if the fix was easy, I would have tried to fix it myself.

This is not a known issue, it is isolated. I can count on one hand how many issues I have heard of related to the spacebar.

Turnaround time on returns varies as they are first-come first-serve. I will talk with the repair technician to see if I can get this expedited.

In the future please email technicalsupport@deckkeyboards.com to inquire about the status of your RMA.

Sorry, my post did come out kinda crappy. I wasn't trying to bang on how long it was taking, I was more kicking myself for sending it in for something I could have done easily. I just didn't look well enough around the forum before sending it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:23 am 

Electric and ARF Nitro, and Electric RC helicopters at the best available price to customers in
different parts of the world. You can purchase the new and latest models in just a few clicks without
http://www.rctophobby.com/rc-cars.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:56 am 

Glad to hear you fixed it, and thanks for the appreciation! :twisted:
rctophobby