It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Deck Legend Tactile Frost
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:33 am 

First and foremost, I'm superbly pleased with my Deck. The quality is absolutely superb, and while I'm not quite used to the feel yet, I can already feel things just getting better.

As some other users have reported, there are a few keycaps that allow backlight bleed. Page Up, both Control, left Alt, tab, esc, F, and right Shift as well as -, +, 6, and Enter on the keypad all have slight bleeding around the keys. It's not enough to be annoying unless I'm really looking, and I'll definitely give the fingernail polish mod a go before sending anything back. There is also some uneven lighting under keys like backspace, enter, shift, etc. but that's because they use a single backlight, and I did expect this.

So overall, I'm incredibly pleased with my purchase. All the little nitpicks just don't matter nearly as much as typing on an excellent board like this one. I know I won't be recommending Logitech or Razer to anyone again, that's for damn sure.

Post subject: Re: Deck Legend Tactile Frost
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 pm 

I'm not sure what you mean by backlight bleed, but my keyboard looks fine. I just got my Frost keyboard today. :) There was a bit of confusion as to the color of the LEDs according to the screenshot, but I think I actually prefer the lights to be white since it's more visible. Now I just need to paint the casing a metallic blue. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

I am adding better pics to the site today as the old ones were small and not so good - Ice and Frost are already up, the rest should follow shortly. This way you can compare the look of each color much easier.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:48 pm 

I wish there was a trade-in program to get the new tactile version. I love my deck keyboard but would really like the tactile one instead.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 pm 

shortround wrote:
I wish there was a trade-in program to get the new tactile version. I love my deck keyboard but would really like the tactile one instead.

+1 -> I think your request to be able to sell our old boards here is the closest we will get to a trade-in program.

As DeckGuy Adam wrote, if it becomes popular, adding a selling section would make sense if there is anough offer/demand for it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:45 pm 

Digital Sub-Micro servos and Micro Heading Lock gyro offer precise and powerful control.