It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: 105 key Deck
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:26 pm 
deck guy wrote:
Here is the deal. We will be making the 105 key - three section keyboard. As you plan on time frames things do come up and "suck" up your time. We are still working on this larger Deck and plan to have them ready this summer. We want to have them ready today if we could. So the sooner the beter is what we are shooting for. The housings will come in only black while the LEDs will come in blue, green, yellow/gold and red.

thanks
Deck Guy

AWESOME!! I'll be buying a blue one the very day they come out.

Keep up the great work! And thank you for making these!
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:01 am 
Agreed. Might be useful to start a single-blast announcement mailing list for when these keyboards are out.

And ... ya know ... you have one nice beta pool here ;)

Post subject: I will be buying a full keyboard
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:08 pm 

I think Toxic would be cool. With a modded computer to match. The tech industry needs less blue LED's in it's products! Down with blue LEDded products!!!

:P

Post subject: when
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:35 pm 
 YIM  Profile

When is the answer? I want a new Keyboard, but is deck goign to release it in a desirable time frame or do we have to wait a while for it? and a price range?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:44 pm 

So here we are in September. Is there an update on when the fullsize will be out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:06 pm 

Eagerly awaiting an update on a full-sized blue version...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:43 pm 
 WWW  Profile

There have been other threads about this and people coming here and just asking "when when when?" isn't going to make anything go any faster.

DeckGuy Adam posted this in the other thread:

Quote:
When there is more information on the 105 key full size Deck, a new thread will be created at that time. Until then, please keep checking back for more information.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:14 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Thanks for quoting me Mattroid. I feel special for the day now. :)

As promised, here is an update on the 105 key Deck:

From what I was told this morning, it is now looking like the 105 key Deck will be scheduled to be released end of October/early November. This is longer than we anticipated but still not far off so hold tight and I will keep giving updates the minute that I know what is happening.

I will look into starting a mailing list, but until you see a link for that somewhere on the main page keep checking back here as this will be the most frequently updated posting.

Also, somewhere someone asked if this was going to be a "3 section" board. Don't know if anyone answered you, and I'll check for that thread to find out exactly who wanted to know, but yes it is a 3 section board. 3 section meaning there is the normal keyboard section, a section with the arrow keys, home, ins, del, etc., and the number pad section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:23 am 

That's great to hear! Thanks for the update.

Just got my new computer built and running with all the blue lighting inside, so I'm more ready than ever to get my new full-size blue keyboard...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2