It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Love my New Deck keyboard!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:08 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Dear Deck Keyboard Staff,

I sending you a note to tell you how much I LOVE this new Keyboard I just bought from you - I got the Toxic green.

Excellent brightness, easy brightness control, easy to mod (I switched to a black case and switched a keycap), and it worked right out of the box (win xp).

The molded font-only-translucent keys are fantastic. I also like the good old solid click sound of the keypress - like the sturdier keyboards from over ten years ago, nice full travel, no resistance, no side sway.

Now I am not a gamer, but I do a lot of late night low-light work, and so this is the cats meow to me.

I wasted my money before on the cheapo electroluminescent keyboards which do not cut it for visibility, usability, lifecycle, or durability. No longer!

I will never use another illuminated keyboard other than a Deck. I will order the exptended 101 key keyboard or companion number key unit. Now I just have to get all the other colors - for my other computers!

I will also tell all my friends to get it together and order their Deck Keyboard now, or forever hold their cheap invisible junk in the dark!

I have been waiting for this keyboard to happen for over ten years. I almost started a company to do this myself five years back, but now, alas, with Deck on the case, I can relax knowing that is another company I dont have to start! Bravo!! Thank God someone finally did this RIGHT!

Totally satisfied customer,
Bill Moulton

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:53 pm 

I'm with you ws. I've been using my Fire Deck now for about 17 days ;) My husband and I love it so much that we are about to order a second one for his computer.

Thank you Deck guys, for making a hands down, superior product. WELL worth the money spent.

Gotta go place my order now. Bye! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:57 pm 
 WWW  Profile

ETA t-minus 96 hours 42 minutes ... mark!

FINALLY ordered the FIRE keyboard. Two down, only two more to go!

Actually I am buying the Fire keyboard as a cool present for my friend Richard - see his cool stuff at http://www.starfield-screen-saver.com - he is always programming in the dark. His latest version starfield screensaver is truly awesome!

Deck keyboards are the stuff dreams are made of!!

Bill Moulton :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]