It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: dvorak layout
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:35 pm 

I am definitely gonna try this with my Fire board. Its like putting 2 great things together and making something almost revolutionary.
the time is 4:20.

http://www.gigliwood.com/abcd/

........2 Days later.....
OMFG. dont try this at home kids. I have worked on lots of keyboards beside the PS2, the Deck keys did not want to come off, i destroyed the S and another. I have contacted support and await their sympathies,
the really bad thing is now i realize how bad a regular one SUXK!!!!
Its not like I dont do this sort of thing for a living so I expected a little better result, despite my tendency for breaking STUFF; i can fix shit.
aNYWAZ. SIGH.

Post subject: Re: dvorak layout
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:13 pm 

these are emails from the guys at Deck. Evidence of the superior customer service this company applies to its everyday business. You wont get this level of service anywhere, unless your paying 1arm and 1leg. I opted to send it back and let them fix it, since i broke it once already. Sally forth.
walko

>>>>1st reply
First off, don’t worry. Everything on this keyboard can be fixed. We can send you the parts if you would like to do the repairs. Can you solder? If not, we can repair the keyboard and change over the keycaps to the Dvorak layout for you. There won’t be a charge for the parts we send or a charge if we repair the keyboard for you. If we repair the keyboard all I need is for you to send the keyboard back to us

>>>>speedy replies too!
2nd
You can ship it out either Fed Ex or UPS, they both stop here everyday. We will be able to repair the keyboard and ship it back out the same day. No need to buy anything and we are happy to help. We know what it is like to not get good service and we are committed to helping our customers. Like I said, it is not a big problem for us to fix the keyboard.

Post subject: Re: dvorak layout
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:03 pm 

my deck is enroute, less than a week. thats top notch Deck rules
pos ibm kyb drools

the time is 420

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]