It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mad Modding Possibilities
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:29 pm 
 WWW  Profile

It's very nice to see the introduction of a new keyboard. I don't know about marketing primarily to gamers -- I'm not a gamer -- but there are a lot of computer users like me, I'm sure, that want a nice looking, compact keyboard.

I prefer keyboards without the number pad and am using 2 like this (competitors) that are very nice boards. I have a worklog on a couple of forums about my modding of one of them. I just started a new forum for modders and would love the opportunity to write a review or article about the Déck.

In any case, I wish Déck good luck and posperity. I'll keep your site in my Favorites and come back often.

Grump
These keyboards are great, but if you wanna talk about floors, visit my website, TheFloorPro.com.

Post subject: Mods
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:52 pm 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Maybe some sort of translucent graphic like a skull on a clear frame painted black except the skull is white and the red or blue or gold of the clear frame shines through the eyes. Or any thing like that with like a clan logo or something that glows on the clear frame and the rest is painted to match the system just some thoughts

Post subject: a joke
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:15 am 
 WWW  Profile

Grump wrote:
It's very nice to see the introduction of a new keyboard.

Hehe! This reminds me of a joke I heard: This guy goes out to work, and finds an insurance sitting on his car , arms spread out. So he asks "Hey insurance what are you doing hugging my car?", and the insurance answers "I'm not hugging, i'm a BLANKET". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]