It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Does Deck keyboard ' keys are flat?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:54 pm 
Whath Im seeing from reviews sites of Deck Keyboard is that they keys are not flat (they're just like the regular standard keyboard). What I'm wondering is if you guys sell they flat keys , like those flat keyboard type for easy typing cause u know the taller the keys, the slower you strike . anyone know about this? thx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:00 am 

anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:07 am 
The keys are standard shapes. This allows for keys to be molded in a way that they can be backlit. If they were to be molded flat, then we could not backlight them. Try the keyboard, if you don't like it just return it for a refund. Most people who see the keyboard in person think it is much better that any of the pictures. It is hard to get a good picture of the key lit up.

thanks
Deck Builder

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:14 am 

yea i just ordered one, but they said it shipped, but i didnt' get the tracking # ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:13 pm 
Site Admin

UPS attempted to delivery your package today but there was no one to sign for it. They will attempt to deliver again tomorrow. Contact the UPS office if you have any problems.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]