It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Best. Keyboard. Ever.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:03 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I was at a LAN party and my friends dog came and ran right by my computer, snagging itself on my Deck cable, and ripping it out of the USB port, which totally destroyed the USB plug. I was bummed out and was gonna send an email to see if I could send the keyboard back and get a new cable soldered in or something, but I decided to open it up and check it out myself.

I was entirely blown away when I saw the USB B connector there.
Total #$%#@*$ engineering genius.

People laughed at me for dropping $100 on a keyboard, but WHO IS LAUGHING NOW THAT I CAN EASILY REPLACE THE CABLE MUAHAHAHA.

I love this keyboard. It is super high quality and designed intelligently, which you can't say for 90% of the other junk out there. You guys rule, thank you for stepping up to the plate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:16 pm 
Site Admin

We're glad that you like it. That's the cool thing about a Deck keyboard. If this had beeen pretty much any other brand of keyboard, you probably would have had to throw it away! At least your dog didn't eat it!....Deck Girl Amy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]