Have a Deck that needs repairs? Or do you just want to return it for a refund within 30 days? Fear not, we are here to help. Please see the sections below to find the appropriate way to send us back your Deck.
If you purchased your Deck from DECKKEYBOARDS.COM: [+]
To return a product to us, you must obtain an RMA number by following these steps:
- Login to your account from the links on the left side of the main page of our website.
- Click the ‘View’ button next to the order you would like to return for repair.
- Click the ‘Need to return this product?’ link in the middle of the page.
- Fill in the required information and click 'Submit' to obtain an RMA number.
- Please also write a complete description of the problem and place it in the box to assist our technicians in repairing your board quicker. If there are keys that are not functioning properly, please include a list of all keys needing repair. If no list is included and we cannot duplicate the issue we will not be held responsible for an incomplete repair.
- Please package your Deck accordingly and ship it back to us at the following address:
4615 70th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53144
NOTE: Our system currently will only allow one RMA number to be generated for each product purchased. If you require a second return/repair for the same product please contact us first to obtain instructions on how to proceed.
If you purchased your Deck from somewhere else: [+]
If you purchased from a reseller and your Deck is still within the one year warranty, please include the following materials:
- A copy of the original invoice from the reseller
- A complete description of the problem and place it in the box to assist our technicians in repairing your board quicker. If there are keys that are not functioning properly, please include a list of all keys needing repair. If no list is included and we cannot duplicate the issue we will not be held responsible for an incomplete repair.
Please package your Deck accordingly and ship it back to us at the following address:
4615 70th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53144
If you purchased from another source (eg. eBay, craigslist) or a private party and we are unable to verify your warranty, your product will be considered out-of-warranty and charges will apply. Please contact us to discuss your options.
Customers outside the US may be responsible for return shipping charges.
If you are a hardware uber-geek and want to try a fix on your own: [+]
Are you a master of the soldering iron and don't want to wait to ship your Deck back and forth to get fixed?
If you are comfortable soldering (and more importantly desoldering) and want to fix it yourself, we may be willing to send you replacement parts. Please contact us to discuss what is wrong and find a suitable option to get it fixed.
IMPORTANT: Home repairs that have improper soldering which cause additional damage to the product may have the warranty voided. You should only attempt this if you are very comfortable with electronic repairs.
Important Terms/Conditions to be aware of:
There is a $60 minimum repair charge for any Deck that is out of warranty. Please contact us first about non-warranty repairs to discuss your options and the viability of a successful repair depending on the damage.
Other important terms:
- Deck Keyboards reserves the right to make final determination on all repairs/returns.
- A 20% restocking fee may be assessed at the discretion of Deck Keyboards on all returns after 30 days; please contact Deck for approval on such returns before shipping the product(s) back to us.
- If it is deemed that a product returned to Deck was unnecessary, the customer may be responsible for paying shipping for the return from Deck to customer; non-compliance will result in Deck holding the returned product until payment is secured.
- Returned products from outside the United States will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Repairs/replacement part requests for "light leakage" issues will not be accepted (see this page for information on "light leakage").
- If we determine that a replacement product is necessary, please be aware that any other custom additions (stickers, LED swaps, keycap kits/swaps, anything not stock) will not be returned with the new product (you will receive a "stock" Deck product).