Have a Deck that needs repair? Or do you just want to return it for a refund within 30 days? We are here to help. Please see the sections below to find the appropriate way to send us back your Deck.
If you purchased your Deck from Amazon:
If you purchased Amazon and your Deck is still within the one year warranty, please include the following materials:
1. RMA number from Deck Sales Employee
2. A complete discription of the problem and place it in the box expedite your RMA. If there are keys not functioning properly, please include a list of all the keys needing repair. If no list is included and we cannot duplicate the issue, we will not be held responsible for an incomplete repair.
3. Please package your keyboard accordingly
4615 70th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53144
Please call (262) 652-2626 or email email@example.com for further questions regarding your Amazon order.
If you purchased from a reseller and your Deck is still within the one year warranty, please include the following materials:
- A copy of the original invoice from the reseller
- A complete description of the problem and place it in the box to expedite your RMA. If there are keys that are not functioning properly, please include a list of all keys needing repair. If no list is included and we cannot duplicate the issue we will not be held responsible for an incomplete repair.
- Please package your Deck accordingly and ship it back to us at the following address:
4615 70th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53144
If you purchased from another source (eg. eBay, Craigslist) or a private party and we are unable to verify your warranty, your product will be considered out-of-warranty and charges will apply. Please contact us to discuss your options.
Customers outside the United States may be responsible for return shipping charges.
Are you a master of the soldering iron and don't want to wait to ship your Deck back and forth to get fixed?
If you are comfortable soldering (and more importantly desoldering) and want to fix it yourself, we may be willing to send you replacement parts. Please contact us to discuss a suitable repair option.
IMPORTANT: Home repairs that have improper soldering which cause additional damage to the product may void the warranty. You should only attempt this if you are very comfortable performing electronic repairs.
Important Terms/Conditions to be aware of:
There is a $60 minimum repair charge for any Deck that is out of warranty. Please contact us first about non-warranty repairs to discuss your options and the viability of a successful repair depending on the damage.
Other Important Terms:
- Deck Keyboards reserves the right to make final determination on all repairs/returns.
- A 20% restocking fee may be assessed at the discretion of Deck Keyboards on all returns after 30 days; please contact Deck Keyboards for approval on such returns before shipping the product(s) back to us.
- If it is deemed that a product returned to Deck was unnecessary, the customer may be responsible for paying shipping for the return from Deck Keyboards to customer; non-compliance will result in Deck holding the returned product until payment is secured.
- Parties returning products from outside the United States will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Repairs/replacement part requests for "light leakage" issues will not be accepted (see this page for information on "light leakage").
- If we determine that a replacement product is necessary please be aware that any other custom additions (stickers, LED swaps, keycap kits/swaps, anything not in stock) will not be returned with the new product (you will receive a "stock" Deck product).